"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see." .................... (John Burroughs)

10.5.11

Dallas Wiens's Expression, The All Face Transplant Patients

straitstimes.com

"I can never express what they have done and what they have given me," Wiens said during a press conference for the first time with team doctors Birgham and Women's Hospital, Boston.

Face Wiens suffered total damage in 2008 after his head was accidentally nudged a high voltage electrical cables when he was painting a church.

"The new face of this it seems quite natural. Almost like my own, " said Wiens did 24 times longer after facial surgery. With his condition now, Wiens hoping to hug her daughter again and could return to the university so the condition is getting better.(bbc.co.uk)



Congratulations and hopefully even better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Info Links :

  • TopOfBlogs
  • Arts Blogs - Blog Rankings
  • Arts
  • Personal Blogs
    blog directory
  • Top Blogs
  • Followers