"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see." .................... (John Burroughs)

5.4.11

Cafe Obrolan

Greetings and welcome success.

This is the second blog that I created, after the first I were chatting about the "Entrepreneurs'.

That is my second blog this time, to be able to chat with friends, friend or anyone else. Can chat about anything, be it news, politics, economics, education, crime, health, cultural, social, legal and other matters. What is important is not offensive racism and religion.

And certainly the hope, this blog can be useful, hopefully ... amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Info Links :

  • TopOfBlogs
  • Arts Blogs - Blog Rankings
  • Arts
  • Personal Blogs
    blog directory
  • Top Blogs
  • Followers