"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see." .................... (John Burroughs)

20.4.11

Goodbye My Friend, Franky Sahilatua

image: kapanlagi.com

My friends ...
There have been many times have you passed
There have been many stories have you experienced
There have been many fantasies that you make happen
There have been many works that you create
And I believe you have obtained all

My friends ...
Seeing your eyes are shut tight
Smiling triumphantly lips
I'm sure, you have been happy
Despite all the weight of the world

My friends ...
If I have to cry
Tears were useless
Because of my crying tears
Can not take you back

My friends ...
My prayer that can only be with
And only these words can I say
"Goodbye my friend"
Although you now have to go
Forever you'll be in my heart

April 20, 2011
----------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Info Links :

  • TopOfBlogs
  • Arts Blogs - Blog Rankings
  • Arts
  • Personal Blogs
    blog directory
  • Top Blogs
  • Followers