"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see." .................... (John Burroughs)

22.4.11

"I love 'Pete' " Said Lindsay Grace Pronk, The Dutch Miss Universe 2004

(Herianto/detikhot)

During a visit to Indonesia, Lindsay Grace Pronk (Finalists Miss Universe 2004 from the Netherlands), claimed to love the traditional cuisine of Indonesia.

And that became a favorite model of this beautiful 25-year-old is "pete".

She prefers property to her health than the stinging smell of pete in it.

As her advice, "I do not care about the smell, pete are very tasty. Originally you know, pete was also very good to cleanse your kidneys. I do not know it right? So I suggest to eat pete every day."

It turns out Lindsay has Indonesian blood from the mother and grandfather are native to Indonesia. "Pete" is the best .. hahaha ... (detikhot.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Info Links :

  • TopOfBlogs
  • Arts Blogs - Blog Rankings
  • Arts
  • Personal Blogs
    blog directory
  • Top Blogs
  • Followers