"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see." .................... (John Burroughs)

12.4.11

Very Hot Incident On Late Show, Eva Longoria Has Wardrobe Malfunction & Shows Hot Legs


During an interview on Late show, Eva Longoria wearing a blazer with a slit that is very low, so when she moves a little bit, potentially making her breasts look pops out. This made Letterman look very awkward and trying to stay focused on discussing about "The Guacamole" recipe that was written by Longoria.

And do not be denied to anyone, including Letterman. At the moment Longoria adjusted her clothes, his mind becomes focused and distracted, too. And what happens is boisterous cheers of the audience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Info Links :

  • TopOfBlogs
  • Arts Blogs - Blog Rankings
  • Arts
  • Personal Blogs
    blog directory
  • Top Blogs
  • Followers