"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see." .................... (John Burroughs)

21.4.11

More Than Five Million Fans On Facebook Liverpool FC

Image: facebook.com/LiverpoolFC

On April 3, 2011, Liverpool FC fans on a Facebook account has reached 5,037,530.  A number of fantastic, where the figure illustrates how great Liverpool fans around the world.

In the account up for Liverpool, there are over 16 000 photos of the team. It also includes comments from Liverpool player. As rebuttal of the Liverpool manager, Kenny Dalglish of Liverpool's 1-2 defeat of West Brom in the Premier League.

If you are interested also to be a Liverpool FC fan, please join here ... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Info Links :

  • TopOfBlogs
  • Arts Blogs - Blog Rankings
  • Arts
  • Personal Blogs
    blog directory
  • Top Blogs
  • Followers